Sunday, November 2

Learn & Play @CML wiki

I just finished up Thing #16, contributing to a wiki. I have to admit this had some confusing parts. We had to create a log in and then wait to be granted access. It would have been nice to just be able to go straight through and be able to explore, but instead I had to ask for help, then wait to explore. This was discouraging and in turn made it so that I didn't want to spend anymore time on this.

I added my blog to the favorite blogs, of course.

And my favorite quote that I added to the Favorite Quote page:

"We should all do what, in the long run, gives us joy, even if it is only picking grapes or sorting the laundry" ~E.B. White

All in all, I think that wikis do have some value that they can add to the library experience, see my last post. And this exercise was helpful and seeing how they work and can be changed. I learned a lot, even if it was aggravating.

No comments: