Monday, November 17

On to #19

For Thing #19, we were asked to explore CML's toolbox of Web 2.0 tools. I found BoingBoing. This site has tons of great little known facts and interesting stuff. This site always has something funny or cute to share. I love this birthday shirt! And I never knew so much about decapitation:)

I will definitely being adding this to my reader. It's nice that's updated regularly with new and unusual stuff. This blog was easy to read and navigate.

I also plan on downloading FireFox for the home computer. I have used it here at work and find it's much easier and doesn't get slowed down as much. I am amazed at all that is out there to add to my internet/compute experience. There are so many things to make it more fun or even just to help get organized. It's great.

No comments: