Tuesday, November 18

YouTube

For this Thing, I had to look at youtube for work. What could be more fun? I love funny videos, so I thought I would share a couple that I've come across.

First, the Evolution of Dance:



Second, Happy Mother's Day. These guys are hilarious, you must check out their other videos! I think I love this video so much because this is what it is like when my sisters and I try to take a family picture.




Overall, I think youtube is pretty easy to use. Sometimes you have to wade through stuff to find what you're looking for. But it seems like you can find anything you could possibly think of on there. Morgan (age 2) loves youtube, we watch Jim Gill and Cookie Monster whenever we want. As far as library use, we could offer a weekly story time video or even a clip to show people what we have to offer.

No comments: